Can I get the other person to leave the house?

You can ask for the other person to leave the house but they may not agree to, but you can apply for legal protection.

This form when submitted will let us know what page you sent your enquiry from, in order to help facilitate our reply. Alternatively email us directly.

Safety Warning: Remember to clear your browsers history!