How will I support myself and the children?

If you are not working you may be entitled to an emergency payment from the local community welfare officer, you may make an application for Lone parent allowance and you can make an application for a maintenance order.

This form when submitted will let us know what page you sent your enquiry from, in order to help facilitate our reply. Alternatively email us directly.

Safety Warning: Remember to clear your browsers history!