Will the children go into care?

The threat of having the children put in care may be used to control your behaviour and stop you from leaving. Social workers are obliged to investigate a complaint but can also offer support and assistance if you are experiencing domestic violence.

This form when submitted will let us know what page you sent your enquiry from, in order to help facilitate our reply. Alternatively email us directly.

Safety Warning: Remember to clear your browsers history!